RC Foundation Benefit Christmas Show
Join us for our First Christmas BarnYard Bash benefitting The Rustic Cow Foundation!
On December 7, we will close the shop down around 6:00 p.m., and then open back up for a ticketed only event from 7 to 10 p.m. - and we want YOU to come!
- We will decorate the shop as a Winter Wonderland,
- Feature Live Christmas Music by Monroeville throughout the evening
- Have yummy catering provided by The Gilded Opossum
- Feature a Candy Land area with Story time with Mrs. Claus,
- and EVERYONE gets a scoop of ice cream for a Make-Your- Own Sundae Bar with Elves!
$20 - Concert, Catering (a variety of finger foods) with a drink, and one scoop with the Ice Cream Sundae Bar
It's only $5 for children 2 to 6!
$10 for the Show and one scoop with the Sundae Bar - no catering is included.
- There will be speciality coffees and drinks and specialty ice creams for sale during the intermissions - but the sandwich shop will be closed for the catering.*
Tickets will be for sale online - and at The Rustic Cow!
Space is limited, so please RSVP and help us by buying early so we can determine flow of traffic, catering, and show times by Monroeville!
All profits will go towards the new RC Foundation - so let's all gather together for some Christmas spirit and help us being more events like this to Newport and Cocke County, TN!
The Rustic Cow Foundation is a not-for-profit organization set up for the purpose of providing low-cost and free music and performance-art related shows and educational events in Newport and Cocke County, TN.
Based out of The Rustic Cow Ice Cream Eatery and Cow Cafe, The RC Foundation is set up to grow, headquarter and produce these programs.
We wish to inspire the young, and young-at-heart in Newport and Cocke County, TN through music and the performance arts starting with hospitality in the ice cream eatery and coffee shops - in an atmosphere where we offer a space in which everyone can gather, inspire and encourage each other, and be a part of our family in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee.
Because....ice cream doesn't discriminate.